What Oprah said on 60 minutes that will help end family court trauma.
Adverse Childhood Experience (ACES) cluster around the underlying pathology of the parent who displays abusive patterns of behavior such as a lack of empathy, and someone who exploits others for personal gain.
1. Living with a mentally impaired parent
2. Witnessing domestic violence in the form of coercive control.
3. Psychological/emotional abuse
4. Psychological/emotional neglect
5. High-conflict family court
6. Loss of a parent from estrangement.
Please comment below and be sure to join the National Alliance for Targeted Parents www.targetedparent.com.