OK, I only have Eve's Top 5, but that is because Eve's off in family court doing things that I don't know much about. We'll get more info from her after today.
5. Her ex's lawyer made her sit through a 3-4 hour deposition, going line by line through their finances.
4. Her ex's new wife was finally subpoenaed after Eve told them where they could find her.
3. Eve got another bill from her lawyer and she is doing all the work.
2. In preparing for her own hearing, Eve took time to call Mary and make sure she was alright with her lawyer jumping ship so close to the contested hearing. Both Eve and I felt somewhat responsible because we were pushing the envelope. But Mary was grateful and very calm about it!!!!!
1. As we speak, Eve is in court. Something she has been dreading for a long time. By the time you read this, she may be done with one of the hardest things she has ever done in her life--stood up to the abuser. No matter what happens, she wins!